- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium finely diced onion
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 clove minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 6 tablespoons molasses
- In a medium saucepan, add Melt butter then
- Add bowl 1
- Saute for 10-15 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add Bowl 2 cook and stir for an additional minute.
- Add Bowl 3
- bring to boil
- Then whisk in Bowl 4
- Boil gently (uncovered) for 15-20 minutes until mixture is reduced to about 4 cups
This keeps for about one week in refrigerator.