- 1 large potato, diced
- 1 small butternut squash, diced
- 1 aubergine, diced
- 6 tbsp tikka masala paste
- 2 onions, sliced
- 700g – tomato passata
- 400g can coconut milk
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 2 courgettes, diced
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the potato, squash and aubergine with 2 tbsp curry paste and 2 tbsp oil in a large roasting tin. Season, then roast for 30 mins.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. Fry the onions in the remaining oil in a large pan until softened and golden – add a splash of water if they start to dry out. Stir in the remaining curry paste, cook for 3 mins, then add the passata, coconut milk and 100ml water. Simmer for a few mins.
- When the vegetables are roasted, tip them into the sauce with the peppers and courgettes. Simmer for 10-15 mins until tender. Scatter with coriander and serve.